Adam Kirch treats us to a well written series of articles, published online by Bloomberg, about how the inspirational effects of economic depression found in 1930s literature are strangely absent today despite the current depression. So impressed am I by his insightful prose that I chose to store the series on this site to keep it to hand. The first of the series can be found here with links to the other articles.
- Bifacial Solar Is Ready for Prime Time 13 November, 2019
- The Capital Stock Turnover Problem for 100% Clean Energy Targets 18 November, 2019
- Inside Organic Valley’s Unique Corporate Solar Model [GTM Squared] 18 November, 2019
- BBC racism row: Naga Munchetty complaint was also about co-host Dan Walker 30 September, 2019 Jim Waterson Media editor
- Television workers twice as likely to have attended private school 18 September, 2019 Mark Sweney Media business correspondent
- Here’s how to make the media fit for modern Britain | Roy Greenslade 7 July, 2019 Roy Greenslade